Sunday 3 January 2016

Photo: Nollyhood actress Remi oshodi "surutu" opens a music studio in ikeja, Lagos

Popular Nollywood actress Remi Oshodi aka Remi Surutu has joined the growing list of Nollywood celebrities like Jennifer Eliogu and Laide Bakare who had ventured into music as a source of extra income.
The actress popular for great roles interpretation said she had earlier planned to open a boutique as a side business to support her acting career when her US-based brother told her to venture into music production business.
Hear what Surutu who just opened a music studio in Ikeja Lagos told The Entertainer:
“Opening a music studio wasn’t my decision; my younger brother surprised me with it,” she said. “We were both in the choir when we were young and that was where the love for music developed. In fact I wanted to open a boutique as a small business to support my acting career but he told me not to because he had a surprise for me.
“The next day after he returned from the United States, he took me to a place in Ikeja and showed me the studio which he had fully equipped. It was a huge surprise to me,”.
The 47-year-old Ondo-born actress plans to be more focused on music this year.
See photos from the official opening of the studio



No comments: